Black Panther has become one of the most popular characters in the entire MCU. We have put together a difficult Black Panther quiz, which will test your knowledge of him. This includes questions from the comics, movies, and more. As a result, only Superfans will be able to get a perfect score.
The Ultimate Black Panther Quiz
Instructions: Just answer the questions below and we will give you a score at the very end. It will automatically move you on to the next question after you pick your answer. There will also be social sharing buttons at the end so that you can easily share your result.
- Want more? You should also check out more of our Marvel quizzes.
Black Panther Trivia Questions And Answers
Here are all of the quiz questions and answers, which will give you some context on the questions that you got wrong.
1) When Did Black Panther Made His Comic Book Debut?
The character made its debut in 1966. This came in Fantastic Four no. 52, which came out in July of 1966. The character debuted a few years after Spider Man (1962) and Iron Man (1963).
In Fantastic Four no. 52, the Fantastic Four make a trip to Wakanda. This led to the group getting attacked by the Black Panther as soon as they landed in the country. It turned out that T’Challa was only testing the group and wanted to see their abilities for himself.
Speaking of the 4, we also have a which Fantastic Four member are you quiz that you can take.
2) What Movie Does T’Challa Make His Debut In The MCU?
T’Challa makes his MCU debut in Captain America: Civil War. This comes after his father, King T’Chaka, is killed during the bombing.
Chadwick Boseman would go on to make several more appearances in the MCU and received a lot of praise for how he played the role. Unfortunately, Boseman passed away in 2020 but he will be remembered by fans forever.
3) What Is The Name Of T’Challa’s Dad?
His dad is named T’Chaka and he is the King of Wakanda. He is portrayed by John Kani in the MCU. T’Challa becomes the King of Wakanda after T’Chaka gets killed. T’Chaka ends up returning and speaking to his son in the Ancestral Plane.
4) What Year Did The First Black Panther Movie Come Out?
The first Black Panther movie came out in 2018. It was a major success and generated over $1.336 billion at the Worldwide box office. The movie was nominated for 7 Oscars and won 3 of them (Best Original Score, Best Costume Design, and Best Production Design).
5) What Is The Name Of T’Challa’s Mom?
His mom is named Ramonda and she is portrayed by Angela Bassett in the MCU. She King T’Chaka and as a result of this, she became the Queen of Wakanda.
6) Which Famous Superhero Is Black Panther Married To In The Comics?
He gets married to Storm in the comics, who is best known for being a member of the X-Men. Their wedding was featured in Black Panther Volume 4: #18, which came out in September of 2006. The wedding features a ton of superheroes, including most of the X-men and the Avengers.
The love story did not last though as they ended up getting a divorce. This came after the Avengers vs X-Men conflict.
On a related note, we have a which Avengers member are you quiz that you can take next, with Black Panther being a potential result.
7) What Is The Name Of The Female Bodyguards Who Protected T’Challa?
The female bodyguards are called the Dora Milaje. They are elite warriors who protected T-Challa and his father, T’Chaka.
We later see three members of the Dora Milaje show up in Falcon And The Winter Soldier, looking for Baron Zemo.
8) Which Famous School Did T’Challa Get A PhD In Physics From?
T’Challa got a Ph.D. in Physics from Oxford University, which is considered one of the most famous schools in the World.
9) How Are T’Challa & Erik Killmonger Related?
T’Challa and Erik Killmonger are cousins through their fathers. Killmonger serves as the main villain in the first Black Panther film and he is played by Michael B. Jordan.
10) What Is The Name Of T’Challa’s Sister?
His sister is named Shuri and she plays a big role in the MCU. The character is played by Letitia Wright in the MCU. It is also rumored that she could take over the starring role of the franchise after the death of Chadwick Boseman.
How Tall Is Black Panther? What Does He Weigh?
According to the Marvel Database, he is exactly 6 feet tall and weighs 200 pounds.
Who Created Black Panther?
The character was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. Together, they combined to create some of the most popular factions and characters in comic book history. This includes the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, Thor, the Incredible Hulk, and Iron Man.
Who Has Played Black Panther?
Here are all of the actors who have played him in live-action:
- The character is played by Chadwick Boseman in the MCU. This includes appearances in Captain America: Civil War (2016), Black Panther (2018), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), and Avengers: Endgame (2019). Unfortunately, Boseman passed away from cancer in 2020, which means that he will no longer be playing the role.
Here are all of the people who have voiced the character in the various animated movies and shows.
- Djimon Hounsou voiced the role in the Black Panther TV series that aired in 2010.
- Keith David voiced the role in an episode of the Fantastic Four animated series, which came out in 1994.
- Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman voiced the role in a few episodes of the animated series: Iron Man: Armored Adventures.
- Taye Diggs voiced the role in The Super Hero Squad Show.
- James C. Mathis III voiced the role in The Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, Avengers Assemble, and Black Panther: Trouble in Wakanda.
- Mahito Ohba voiced the role in Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers and Marvel Future Avengers.
- Corey Jones voiced the role in Avengers Assemble.
- Jeffrey D. Sams voiced the role in Ultimate Avengers 2.
- Omari Newton voiced the role in Marvel Knights: Wolverine vs. Sabretooth.
So, how did you score on our Black Panther quiz? Let me know in the comment section below. We would also love to know what you think Marvel should do with the character now that Chadwick has sadly passed away?
After this, make sure to try our Marvel character quiz, where T’Challa is one of the potential results.